Three nights starting on December 30 and departing on January 2. ( extra nights are available) You do NOT need to stay near the airport, with our hotel options. Please remember this when comparing packages
- January 1- Reserved Grandstand Ticket to the 2025 Tournament of Roses Parade aka The Rose Parade. Our grandstand seat location is 10 minutes from the front of the Rose Parade with the sun at your back. The seats are located at 318 West Colorado. We are in a large grandstand with the best rows for viewing the parade. The bands are playing in front of us as they like to play in front of the larger grandstands and take a break in front of the smaller seating areas. Our buses park 20 yards from the parade seats. Your Rose Parade seats can be assigned when your reservation is made and we can accommodate any special requests.
- A nice sit down lunch at a restaurant in Pasadena after the Rose Parade.
- Post Rose Parade float viewing tour at Victory Park after the conclusion of the parade and lunch. You will be able to walk around Victory Park and tour the parade floats up close. ALL OF THE FLOATS ARE IN ONE LOCATION.
- Transportation to and from all of the events on deluxe motor coach buses with a restroom.
- A grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the Rose Parade.
- Rose Parade program
- Rose Parade seat cushion
- Approved Clear bags for the ladies to bring their belongings into Victory Park.
- Tour hosts are with the group at the hotel and at all events.
- All taxes, and shipping
- Great service and quality- 35+ years in business- If you are looking for personalized service and great quality where your individual needs are accommodated please contact Eldon Diamond, the owner at 1(800)348-7748 or email@example.com
Float Decorating Barn
DECEMBER 31 – You will be visiting the Phoenix Decorating Barn in the city of Irwindale.
Phoenix Decorating is the largest float builder in the parade. You will see volunteers working on the floats. The fee is $100 per person and includes: admission, transportation, and a grab and go lite breakfast to take with you on the bus.
DECEMBER 30 – You will be visiting the Phoenix Decorating Barn in the city of Irwindale.
Phoenix Decorating is the largest float builder in the parade. You will see volunteers working on the floats. The fee is $100 per person and includes: admission, transportation, and a grab and go lite breakfast to take with you on the bus. (You would need to arrive on DECEMBER 29th for this option, so you would need an extra night added to your package.)
**My humble opinion, going to the barn on December 30 is a better experience than on December 31 but both experiences are nice.
DECEMBER 30 – Catch a sneak peek of some of the Rose Parade Bands as they perform their halftime show. This event is held at the Pasadena City College. The fee is $125 per person and includes admission as well as transportation. (You would need to arrive on December 29 or arrive to the Hotel by 11am on December 30 for this event)
DECEMBER 30 – Combine The FLOAT BARN in the morning with a few hours in OLD TOWN PASADENA with BANDFEST in the afternoon. The fee is $180 per person. When the group is finished at The Float Barn we will drop you off in Old Town Pasadena for 2.5 to 3 hours where you can walk around and get a bite to eat on your own. When we are finished in Old Town Pasadena we will proceed two miles to BANDFEST. The pre show starts at 1:30PM, the main show starts at 2PM, The show normally lasts close to 2 hours and then we return to the hotel.
DECEMBER 31 – Approximate times- 8:45AM- 4PM, The tour will have 4-5 stops along the way and stop for Lunch. The fee is $125 per person. Lunch is not part of the $125 fee.