Rose Bowl Tour Packages
January 1, 2018
Rose Parade Packages
2018 ROSE PARADE
January 1, 2018
Rose Parade Packages
Rose Parade Travel Packages
RESERVATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE 2018 TOURNAMENT OF ROSES PARADE TO BE HELD ON MONDAY JANUARY 1, 2018
Rose Parade Tour Packages
January 1, 2018
ROSE PARADE TOUR PACKAGES
- Three hotel nights starting on Saturday December 30, and departing on Tuesday January 2. ( Extra nights hotel are available).
- You will have a choice of 3 hotels
- The Double Tree Guest Suites in Santa Monica which is a short walk to the ocean, Santa Monica Pier and the 3rd Street Promenade where there are many restaurants, cafe's and entertainment areas. Santa Monica is 10 miles North of the LAX Airport and is 3 miles to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive.
- The Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach is 7 miles South of the LA Airport and is directly across the street from the Pacific Ocean. The Crowne has a rooftop pool deck with a panoramic view of the ocean and a large heated swimming pool. The Crowne is a full service hotel with a nice restaurant and lounge. There are also several nice restaurants across the street from the hotel.
- The Courtyard By Marriott El Segundo is located two miles south of the LAX Airport and four miles from Manhattan beach.
Our clients have been happy with all three hotels for past events.
- Admission to the float decorating barns on the morning of December 31 where you will be able to see the floats being finished before they are judged.
- A reserved grandstand ticket to the 2018 Tournament of Roses Parade on Monday January 1. Our grandstand seat location is 10 minutes from the front of the parade with the sun at your back. The seats are located at 318 West Colorado. We are in a large grandstand where the bands are normally playing. Our buses park 20 yards from the parade seats.
- A nice sit down lunch at a restaurant in Pasadena after the Rose Parade.
- Post float viewing at Victory Park after the conclusion of the parade and lunch. You will be able to walk around Victory Park and see the floats up close.
- Transportation to and from all of the events on deluxe motor coach buses with a restroom.
- A grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the parade.
- Rose Parade program
- Rose Parade seat cushion
- Tour hosts are with the group at the hotel and at all events.
- All taxes, and shipping
- Great service and quality- 20+ years in business- If you are looking for personalized service and great quality where your individual needs are accommodated please contact Eldon Diamond, the owner.
-Additional Tour options: City Tour of LA, Getty Museum, Universal Studios, Disneyland and much more!
All of the above attractions can be arranged for you with transportation directly from the hotel.
|Rose Parade Tour Package Pricing |
All prices are per person based upon double room occupancy for three nights.
Courtyard By Marriott
The Double Tree
You can deduct $40 per person if making payment with a check vs a credit card.
All prices outlined are per person based on double occupancy. Extra nights are available. Single, triple and quad rates are also available. All prices are subject to change until a deposit has been received. Payments can be made on all packages.
If there are parts of the package that you would like to eliminate please let us know and we can provide you with a new price. When the parade has concluded there will be transportation back to the hotel if you choose not to attend the lunch in Pasadena and Victory Park.
If staying at The Courtyard By Marriott El Segundo Diamond Travel will be running a shuttle between the hotel and Manhattan Beach which is a nice area to walk around and get a bite to eat. Manhattan Beach is four miles from The Courtyard By Marriott.
A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TWO NIGHT PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE PARADE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS.
Contact Eldon Diamond at 800 348-7748 or at 602 870-9197 with any questions or to make a reservation. You can also email Eldon at EldonDiamond@aol.com
Please be sure to see several testimonials on Diamond Travel on the Better Business Bureau logo link at the bottom of the page.
ROSE PARADE TOUR
Saturday December 30
Check into the hotel and enjoy your afternoon and evening. Diamond Travel will have a hospitality table setup in the lobby area of the hotel to assist you with any needs or requests you may have such as a restaurant options or sightseeing options.
Sunday December 31
Depart at approximately 6:30AM for the float decorating barns. You will be able to see the final stages of decorating. We should be back to the hotel about 11:00AM.
Monday January 1
Enjoy a grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the parade at approximately 5:15AM as the parade arrives at our seats at approximately 8AM. They start closing streets at 6:45AM so we need to arrive to the parade early. The parade seats are very nice as we have grandstand seating with the sun at your back. Once the parade has concluded we will proceed for a nice sit down lunch in Pasadena and then we will go to Victory Park where you will be able to walk around and see the floats up close. We will be back to the hotel about 4:30PM. If you would prefer eliminating the lunch and Victory Park we will have a bus going back to the hotels after the parade. You would be back to the hotels between 11:45AM and 12:45PM.
© 2014 www.diamondtravel.com